www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USR:> Game Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking hell. I do wish the EDIT and QUOTE buttons weren't next to each other. Sorry. At least I quoted your comments. Sad
I-KP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good Gods I've done it again. *slump* Sorry Mike.

The EDIT button isn't on any of the other boards cos I'm not a Mod in any of those. Annoyingly it's right in the place that the Quote button usually is. I'm not saying a post here much *ahem* but I don't need to look where I click. Normally.

Knob-molecules. Sad Embarassed
Church

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oki - Doki. Cool
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay,

Obviosuly we didn't get round to char gen last time. This is far from being a problem. We can rebuild him (not an entirely out of place comment considering)!

This RULES link points at the most recent pdf and the numbers contained within the Point Change CHARACTER GENERATION system are as accurate as they are going to get before the next game, so I'd advise that people try to sort out the number side of things before next Thursday. Don't worry if you over/underspend on a few things if it makes for a more rounded character. If you feel brave, don't even use the Points Change system to create your character, but if you do that you will have to stay within the bounds of the everyman ('Street Level'). Also have a crack at the Portrayal if you want - there are general guides as to what this should contain within the Guide.

Dave will not be joining us for the duration of this breakgame. Cat will be warming his seat instead!

Feel free to contact via email / pm to discuss.
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 00001: "CRIME SCENE"

Chaps,

If all goes well (and quickly) on Thursday I hope to get started with the first Chapter of the game. In order to get everything in to the time allotted it might be good if we can aim to start at 1930 (instead of the usual 2030). I know Kev's on lates but that shouldn't matter so much for char gen. Obviously the more you get pre-done the sooner we get to play as I hope to have a chat with each player in turn to really flesh out personal story hooks for [not so sub-] plottage and that will probably eat up a lot of minutes.

Tally ho!
Church

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm not !! I'm on lates next week Sad but this week will be there on time Smile
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your Portrayals to me by email ASAP so that I've got something to work with from the get-go. Cheers!

Kev's on lates and I don't think that Andy is playing but we're still good to go on Thurs. Cool
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-KP wrote:

Kev's on lates and I don't think that Andy is playing but we're still good to go on Thurs. Cool

Yes, I'd better sit this one out due to my supreme lack of being able to get anything done at the moment. Crying or Very sad
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v1.2 uploaded. Portrayal example contained therein (amongst other minor changes/additions).

Shame about last week but Tony looked rougher than a sack of Pitbulls (hope you're okay now BTW) and Martin was marsh-gargler dodging. We shall try again. We shall never surrender.
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No game Thursday 22nd.
If you need to ask why you also need to go straight to Jail, do not pass go and most definately do not collect 200 quid. And you'll not be allowed access to the Community Chest (oYo) for at least a week. As for winning any beauty contests ... who are you trying to kid! Wink
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v1.21 uploaded. A couple of small additions: some notes on immediate medical attentions and a bit about the effects of Strength in H-H combat.
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, Thursday 6th will be THE LAST SESSION for this game, away on hols for a couple of weeks. We shall decide what to do after that, umm ... after that! Wink
Church

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So IKP's place thursday,

;?)
I-KP[nli]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably safest to say 'No' for the time being (unless you hear otherwise).
Church

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Victory Reply with quote

So Chaps no game tonight, but IKP suggests a get togther at the Victory to see what to do next Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: