www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Individual Player Thread: Jeff -> Max (Security)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Starlight
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Individual Player Thread: Jeff -> Max (Security) Reply with quote

Jeff - this is your personal thread to discuss things with the GM.

Last edited by fluffy_paul on Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Max Darzepan Reply with quote

Max Darzepan
Grade 3 JeffSec officer

Logic - 75
Emotion - 55
Awareness - 85
Discipline - 55
Coordination - 75
Reflexes - 75
Strength - 95
Fortitude - 85

Max Darzepan

Hi, I'm Max, NYPD Dectective.....No! not any more (looks to the bardroid....where's my scotch), i was busted out for beign too lenient on a petty crook...well not any more, i look after number one now!.

So...(down drink) i now work here as a security officer, and i drink too much, but hey...i'm good at my job, even if my fellow oficers don't like me, do i care ....Nope!

And the wife left me when i got booted out, the kid hates my guts, even the dog tries to bite me each time i visit.

But i try to look at the positive points...i get to beat up on poeple who look dodgy...

And.. i got my self a bit of fluff...her name is Misa...she works as a hostess in the Mc Donald Mens club.

I suppose an other drink is what i need now..............

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: More.... Reply with quote

Security is not suposed to be out of uniform when out of private accomodation...so i am fully geared up!
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sly.

You report in via your suit's inbuilt comms. The response comes back

"Priority 1: Maintain order. Rings 1 to 3 are being evacuated to the shuttles in the Core 1 dock. We've got some decompression and water leakage in rings 20, 19 and 18 so we're not evacuating anyone via the Core 20 dock. We're sealing off ring 17 to everyone except security and engineering. Everyone else should be directed to the escape pods. When you're done report back and await new orders."

You are currently on Deck 11 in the McDonalds Bar. What deck was the McDonalds Men's Club again?
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger....

i'll finish my drink and make my way out of teh bar. i'll make sure poeple are moving according to evacuation protocols, those who are not will get threatened by my "Zap" stick. Twisted Evil

Are there any other JeffSec around?
Do i see any Engineers about?

McDonald men's club is situated where ever you want!
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you leave the bar your partner, Policeman Alex Brovlowitcz, runs up to you and gives you a harsh look "Drinking on duty? For your sake I'll assume it was orange juice" says his voice over the suit comm.

He obviously thinks something serious is going on as he's got his Flesch-R25 auto-shotgun in his hands and his visor is locked down, sealing his suit (and preventing him from smelling the scotch on you).

"Nevermind. Because the top 4 rings are locked down they're not using the pods. Everyone has to go 4 rings down and use the pods there. The people on the first 4 rings are being taken to the Core 1 shuttle bay for evac... I mean, so they can leave." He nervously glances side-to-side to make sure nobody heard him use the "e" word. "You start here and work clockwise, cleaning the rooms. I'll go counter-clockwise and do the same. We'll meet by the Mc Donalds gym on the other side of the ring. You start with that bar. Let's go." With that he enters the boutique next to the bar and starts telling the customers to leave.

As for engineers - there is Zak who is in the bar and two more engineers a short distance away climbing up a ladder that leads to an air-lock. The airlock is an entrance to one of the giant spokes for this ring (Ring 11) which you can climb to reach Core 11.
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll seal my suit and walk into the bar. I will activate my suit's external voice amplifier and say: "Please leave the bar in an orderly maner and make your way toward the pods as indicated my the information monitors"

Once the bar is empty, i will walk toward the jeffSEc ring 11 weapons loker and pick up a Flesch-R25 auto-shotgun, alongside spare clips.

I then start to make my way toward the next room and repeat the process of the bar. unless anyone give me problems i'll get to the Gym.

fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You managed to grab the last Flesch R25 from the rack. One of the new guys looks like he wanted it but obviously your rep prevented him from asserting himself.

The only problem you encounter is someone who wants to get back and pick something up from their quarters.

"Seriously Officer - I was going planetside for the weekend. I was going to get the shuttle after the Lottery finished. My bag is packed already. I won't even be 30 seconds. Please?"
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sir, i do not believe you understood me correctly; i said: PROCEED TO THE PODS, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION PROVIDED ON THE MONITORS"

" YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY, BEFORE I START USING THIS" (point to shotgun)

NOW move along..........
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He raises his hands in the air and backs off a little, protesting "But officer - I'm already packed! I won't be two seconds!".
Even as you have your gun trained on him he's edging away from you.
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say into security comm: " person resisting order from JeffSec officer Max Darzipan, Ring 11, executing security protocol alpha 1....verify....

While i wait... i slam the unwilling person face against the wall "spread 'em sir"

and shock him with the 'zap stick'

fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He lets out a small scream when you shock him and he crumples sideways to the floor. He's still conscious but looks very scared now.

The security office calls back "Unarmed civilians are to be encouraged to comply, armed civilians are to have their weapons confiscated. Let's keep everyone moving so keep 'immobilisations' to a minimum. Once Ring 11 is empty we'll send people along from rings 12, 13 and 14 as they have to pass through to get to their assigned escape pods. People from Ring 15 have been authorised to use the pods on Ring 11 so be sure and let them through to the Ring 11 concourse. You got all that?"

You hear Alex's voice over the comm "Keep the rough stuff to a minimum, Max, these people have to be able to walk across 4 rings."

The guy on the floor mumbles something about police brutality even though he can't hear your suit comm.
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Roger...Alex, i know my job!"

to the crumpled civilian "Sir i suggest you get up ans make your way toward your assigned pod." pointing toward him with my zap stick.

If he complies i will carry on my rounds.
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy tries to run towards the exit to Ring 10 but only manages a pained hobble.

Everyone else has left already. You meet Alex and set up checkpoints at the entrances to the Ring 11 concourse so the people coming from Ring 15 can get to their assigned escape pods but everyone else is directed past the concourse entrances into Ring 10.

The windows in the floor are unsettling to look through. Instead of the stars moving from top to bottom in a straight line they are moving in an arc, occasionally stopping and reversing their path. The station's rotation must be really messed up. Occasionally New America comes into view.

At the checkpoint you spot Misa in the crown of people being hearded through to Ring 10.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll walkover to Misa; " hi,hope you're OK, Just go where your instructed and evrything will be fine. I have to get back to my post"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Starlight All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: