www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Group Thread: IKP, Sandy, Jeff.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Starlight
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC: Zak, I am on my way to R17, So if its an external threat we should be able get an idea there....hopfully!!

PCC: Jon, your not needed, were i was, no casualty.....well apart from that bloke who was not listening to me...but he hobled off!
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC call: I'll be there when i can. hold everything together for me til then!
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC call: Zak, i'm on my way outside to give security to you guys.

PCC call: Jon, we have an engineer injured on R17!
I-KP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC : "Max, gald to hear that you chaps are on the ca ... CHECK RIGHT! CHECK RIGHT! Boarder Turret locking on!"
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC: Zak..I'm on it!.........get down out of the way!
I-KP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Jee-zus! Good to see you boys out here. We're 100%. You know where we need to get to, yeah? We're right behind you, Max."

Plod on.

To Jon : "Jon, how's our man? We're okay up here, for the moment. Can quite honestly say that this is the first time I've ever been shot at. Can't say I see the appeal..."
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pcc, (if possible private channel to just Zak ad Max)

"Guys, we may have a more serious problem than we first thought. The patient will be fine, but he's been saying some interesting things. Come and find me when you get back inside, i'll tell you about it then. Oh, and watch your backs!"
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC: Jon, at the moment its not my back i'm worried about...its those great big damn intruder turrests......but....thank for the warning...be safe!

In case something happens to you, leave me details of anything you find out in my security inbox, while i'm in walkabout mode, i'm the only person who can access the data, but you can send data to it. just send it to "MaxSEC Alpha Theta"

Max
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC (Max, Jon) : "Got that, J. I'm keeping this channel open until further notice."
I-KP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC (Max) : "Max, I think we've got a rogue Crab out here and a chap rather desperate to join us. I'm trying to stop the Crab by remote. Stand by..."
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC Zak: Well you better stop it, as my teams are covering the perimiter, anything that looks like a menace will get blown away, engineer inside or not!....also see waht you can do with this door will you!"
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC (Max) : "Well, I'm trying my best! There could yet be someone trapped inside. You explain it to their wife, kids or parents if so. If you must fire aim to disable and avoid damaging the cockpit. Aim for the coupling of the leg actuators to the ball joints on the sides of the hull.

"And easy with that airlock. You're stood right on a primary seam. If that goes a footballfield-sized lump of the outter hull could be pushed free. Hold for 60 seconds. Blowing everything up isn't always the answer..."
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC (All) : "We've found the Crab ID. Attempting to stop it..."
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pcc (all): "Guys, this is Jon, medical support. I'm approching your position, please don't shoot me!"
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCC (All) : "Roger that Jon."

"I've got the Crab under wraps now. Some swine had jacked in from somewhere on the sta ... DAMN! There's another one! 60metres and closing! I'm going to try to intercept it with this one. Heads up all. Could get hairy..."

Zak takes cover behind a broke turret, holding the 'shield' in place, trying to start a new and improved version of Robot Wars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Starlight All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: