www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

War Fan of Beguiling Radience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Exalted 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woody

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: War Fan of Beguiling Radience Reply with quote

Moonsilver Light Artifact Weapon
Artifact Lvl 3
1 hearthstone sockets at its base

In no particular order.....

Front Loaded Power
Reflexive, free, may change form. Based on form can have any tag, and depending on form more than 1.

Beyond the Curtain
3 mote, 1WP Essence 3 simple
With a swish of the fan the items coverted move to elsewhere.
A volume of about 3m cubed can be stored.
Free to take out. No Sentient 'items'. Anything that comes out is sorted and florally scented.

Deadly Courtesan
Essence 3
Free
Counts as an additional criteria for Vindictive Courtesan Style

Sidestep in time
Essence 3
3 motes 1 Willpower
If facing a clash the lawgiver may invoke this charm to act 1 tick ahead of his foe, avoiding a clash and acting in advance of his foe

Deadly Kiss
Reflexive 8 motes 1 willpower. Must be in form
If he crashes a foe the foe immediately suffer (App or initiative damage-whichever is lower) damage dice. This bypasses hardness and does not reset initiative

Step between Space
6 motes
Seven Storm Escape Prana boosted by Invoke the chimera coils in a non combat setting.
This evovation can be used to supplement any movement action, allowing the
martial artist to dissolve into pastel fumes as she becomes a vortex of swirling light and vapor. She disappears, then reappears at her destination, without crossing the intervening space, and with no regard for any barriers
or hazards in her way. This is done by the whisp of the fan.
Strictly non combat. Can be compatible with Stealth.

Death of Beauty
1 Willpower
Essence 2
Simple, 1 scene
The fan is considered to be constantly under the effect of elegant weapon repatoire

Last edited by Woody on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corrections:

Beyond the Curtain 1WP, 3m to put items in. Free to take out. No Sentient 'items'. Anything that comes out is sorted and florally scented ( you have no idea by whom)

Transcent Courtesan - DiscardSidereal MAs act as additional functions to existing charms.

Deadly Courtesan - fine
Sidestep -Fine
Deadly Kiss - Fine. Must be in Form.

Step between Space. Strictly non-combat will not function once Initiative is rolled. Increase to 6m if you want it stealth compatible.

Death of Beauty - Simple.

A Blown Kiss- Fine
Woody

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Sounds good Reply with quote

Happy with all those adjustements.

Not sure what you will think of this but will put it out there.

TRANSCENDENT COURTESAN
free/15 motes 1 WP
Essence 4
May learn Single Point Shining Into the Void as an extension of Courtesan Style.
These charms must be bought as normal.
Upon learning SPSITV form the courtesan may when activating Courtesan Form instead pay 15 motes 1 WP to get the affect of both forms.
Mad Dwarf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Sounds good Reply with quote

Woody wrote:
Happy with all those adjustements.

Not sure what you will think of this but will put it out there.

TRANSCENDENT COURTESAN
free/15 motes 1 WP
Essence 4
May learn Single Point Shining Into the Void as an extension of Courtesan Style.
These charms must be bought as normal.
Upon learning SPSITV form the courtesan may when activating Courtesan Form instead pay 15 motes 1 WP to get the affect of both forms.

For fear of repeating myself, and Nick:
Urban Spaceman wrote:
The best I can offer is probably making it a trigger for special activation and a reflexive switch between white reaper and coutesan forms. No permenant forms. No 2 forms at once. Not going to budge on those 2 points.

Seriously Woody? Your reaction to me suggesting something similar to an existing power (that I won't be surprised at you buying) is "Far too powerful to be allowed".
Yet your response to the GM saying "No. Will not happen" is "What about <previously veto'd power. No change. No reasoning> <innocent face>" ?
http://www.thecrystalwizard.co.uk
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty Much.

Also if you Want Single Point you might as well Buy Single point merit (2pt) the costs are the same.

You have a level 3 Artifact. You get 6 Evocations. Need to trim the dead wood.
Woody

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Chill Baby Reply with quote

NINJA'd by NICK

Just putting it out there.

Chill baby. Just trying a way too go with the description of the fan (allow Courtesan to push limits etc).

I actually chose SP as most of the early effects were already done by other thing courtesan did, or I did.
For reference SP charm number and effect
1 - already done by other dodge and court charms. Courtesan generally prefers dodge to parry
2 - Courtesan does it better
3 - Form is good.
4 - Again courtesan does it better, although slightly differently
5 - nice effect, especially of combined with similar courtesan bonus
etc...... (bored of plowing though the charms now so stopping)

Recognise Nick probably wont like but wanted something not too boring and extends the courtesan tree.

Re Hundred Shadow ways if you want an evocation that says you can learn all the the dodge charms in order then I have no issue Smile.

Basically this evocation says when bought this covers the MA merit and allows 2 forms at inflated cost. But as you say Nick does not like so expect he will say no. If you/Nick prefer I could say "this charms opens up a whole new tree to courtesan" and then write it. That was (I think) why I suggested a sidereal MA. And if I recall Nick did at one point say the 2 forms thing was a Sid MA type of thing.
Woody

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: All Done Reply with quote

Artifact trimmed and I think are ok based on Nicks feedback
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am running sidereal as adaptions to existing charmset. In effect you have just created the sideral courtesan set
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Exalted 3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum