www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learys Tammar Voidmaster
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Rogue Trader
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Learys Tammar Voidmaster Reply with quote

My current thoughts:

WS 25, BS40, Str 25, Tou 30, AG 50, INT 40, Per 40, Wil 33, Fell 40
Skills: Common Lore ( Imperial navy, War, Kronus Expanse, Tech, Imperial Creed), Forbidden Lore (Xeno), Navigation (Stellar), Pilot ( Space Craft, Flyer), Scholastic Lore (Astromancy), Speak Language (Low Gothic), Sleight of Hand, Concealment, Shadowing, Dodge, Awareness, Psyniscience, Charm.

Talents: Pistol training (Universal), Melee Weapons training (Universal, Nerves of Steel, Peer (Voidborn), Polyglot, Resistance (Interrogation), Enemy ( Adeptes Arbitus), Rival (Inquistion), Talented (Space Craft) Pilot, Inspire Wrath

Specials: -5 to all Scholastic Lores not involving the Kronus Expanse,
1D5 Insanity points, May react violently towards loss of Liberty.

Special Purchase: Would like an MIU to help guide the ship.

Edit:
FOOTFALLEN
SCAPEGRACE
RENEGADE:RECIDIVIST
PRESS-GANGED
DEVOTION:CREED
VOIDMASTER
HEIR APPARENT

Last edited by Urban Spaceman on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mad Dwarf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks OK.

What Origin Paths are you taking?
http://www.thepcwizarduk.com
Looking for Art, Crafts or Gift Ideas?
http://www.thecrystalwizard.co.uk
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big a problem is Enemy(Arbites) likely to be?
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Concept:
WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
35 35 30 40 58 40 30 38 30

Movement: 5/10/15/30
Wounds:
Corruption Points:0
Insanity Points: 0
Fate Points:
Skills:Common Lore (Imperial Creed, Imperial Navy, Koronus Expanse, War), Forbidden Lore (Xenos), Navigation (Stellar), Pilot (Flyers, Space Craft +10), Psyniscience, Scholastic Lore (Astromancy), Shadowing, Polyglot (Low Gothic)
Talents: Pistol Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt), Melee Weapon Training (Chain, Shock, Power), Polyglot, Unremarkable, Meditation, Unshakable faith, Nerves of Steel, Peer (Void born), Rival (Inquisition)
Traits: Street Knowledge, Jealous Freedom, Role: First Officer
Armour:
Weapons:
"Gear:

Less Talky, less perceptive, less broad based. Better Combat, more resillient for both damage and fear.

Footfallen
Scavenger
Crusade:Warrior
Press Ganged
Devotion:Duty
Voidmaster
Lineage:Heir apparent
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking I may go mutie!
Mad Dwarf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what they say:
"Once you go Mutie, you never go back!" Wink

What mutation you thinking of?
http://www.thepcwizarduk.com
Looking for Art, Crafts or Gift Ideas?
http://www.thecrystalwizard.co.uk
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Brute:

+10 to strength and Toughness.

Mutant is covered in slablike muscles.

Should'nt be too noticable unless folks get up real close.
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK probably the final iteration.
Laerys Tamar _Mutant 'The brute'

28 40 40 40 53 40 30 40 40

Wounds:
Fate Points:
Skills:Common Lore (Imperial Navy, Koronus Expanse +10, War), Dodge, Forbidden Lore (Xenos), Navigation (Stellar), Pilot (Flyers, Space Craft +10), Psyniscience, Scholastic Lore (Astromancy), Shadowing, Polyglot (Low Gothic)
Talents: Pistol Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt), Melee Weapon Training (Chain, Shock, Power), Polyglot, Unremarkable, Unshakable faith, Nerves of Steel, Peer (Void born), Rival (Inquisition)
Traits: Street Knowledge, Jealous Freedom, Mastery of Space, Role: First Officer
Armour: Guard Flak Armour (Arms 4, Body 4, Head 4, Legs 4)
Weapons: Unarmed (1d5+1 I; Pen 0; Primitive), Bolt Pistol (30m; S/2/-; 1d10+5 X; Pen 4; Clip 8; Reload Full; Tearing), Power Sword (1d10+9 E; Pen 6; Balanced, Power Field)
"Gear: Charm, Re-Breather, Void Suit, Amasec (2), Micro-bead, Pict Recorder, Guard Flak Armour, Bolt Pistol, Power Sword, Mind Impulse Unit,
"
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The abomidable mutant'
I grew up on between the spires and floating holds of Footfall. That despicable and ill regarded slum that endures at the enterance to the expanse. Hold of villany it may be, beyond the light of the god emperor it most certainly is, but the old ways hold true when it suits them up top.
An unregarded and miserable child I was, condemned to live amongst the gutters and detritus of that city with all the rest of the disregarded trash of humanity.
Of course I was a little different, an abominable mutant. You could see it in the way i moved if you look careful, the muscle groups don't line up quite right.
I lived on my wits in those days. And as I grew I lived on my fists too.
When I turned maybe 18 there were a pressgang. A Rogue trader had come out of the expanse, depleted and hungry for men to support his ship and he were'nt too fancy as where he took them.
They were a tough few years aboard the Belsinger and that is no lie.Tthe captain he were a weird one. Brice Thrice they called him. He'd tell you once, he'd tell you Twice, if he told you again you'd find that Brice ain't nice. Used to say that to folks all the time. Just before he killed them.

Still he gave us all a chance, you learn't to do things right first thing or maybe second time and he could be all right. Its just that third time.

Worked myself up through the ranks as it were. I became in time a trusted numba 2 to the ships bosun. Turned out I had a Knack for running the big ones. He were a good sort passed me on all sorts of secets of the trade, it were him that named me' Slick.

Eventually got left to run rotation on the bridge by myself. Hated that. Thats where IT was you see. Don't know what IT was or what IT looked like, was always behind this big screen.Only Brice went back there. IT was the exception to the 3 rule. You found out about IT and he'd kill you straight or take you behind that screen and then you'd never come back. All I knows is that IT Stank of wrong. IT had something of the warp to it, you understand. Brice would always consult with IT before making a jump, don't think he rightly trusted his tame navigators. I know they would always make the sign of the emperor before going onto the bridge, and this from them as would be considered heretic;s in every other way.
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The aquisition of the Auram star was on the face of it little short of piracy, but it happenened on Brice's watch so to speak.
Brice he decided to divide his crew to take the hulk back to port wander so as to cash it in.

I volunteered with a few other to take the ship and fly along the track of the Belsinger to bring her into port.
And so it was that we arrived at the rendevue point only to find no Belsinger and no Brice. We waited 3 weeks in interstellar such was the fear that the old man had put into us before we made heading to port with what little provision was left to us.

Upon getting there we were beset with problems and opportunities. we could'nt rightly leave (no warrant), we could'nt rightly stay there forever (no money for port fees) and we could'nt rightly sell her ourselves (no paper work). We thrashed the problem for some time always expecting the Belsinger to hove into veiw and wave Brice's letter of marque. Eventually contact was made with member of a Rogue Trader house, the Lavode. We agreed that we'd been acting as their agents along and were duly rewarded. Personally I think they ripped us, but it were the best of a bad deal so we dealt.

We divided the loot according to share as were proper and as full officer of the ship i got a full 5% of the purchase price.

What now...A rich muti's just a mutie waiting to be tumbled and get his throat cut, So I Invests my share with Lavode's new enterprise and sign up. A sane captain should be a good change.

Made sure though to get one of those headbits just like Old Man Conway had, if I meet the Belsinger out there someday I want to meet her on even terms at least in real space.

As for IT, well maybe a man who has stood before the Emperor can be a match. Maybe not, but then this is a good fast ship.
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

29 40 40 50 50 40 30 40 32

Wounds:
Fate Points:
Skills:Chem-Use, Common Lore (Imperial Navy, Koronus Expanse +10, War), Concealment, Forbidden Lore (Xenos), Medicae, Navigation (Stellar), Pilot (Flyers, Space Craft +10), Psyniscience, Scholastic Lore (Astromancy), Polyglot (Low Gothic)
Talents: Pistol Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt), Melee Weapon Training (Chain, Shock, Power), Polyglot, Unshakable faith, Nerves of Steel, Peer (Void born), Rival (Inquisition)
Traits: Street Knowledge, Jealous Freedom, Mastery of Space, Role: First Officer
Armour:
Weapons:
"Gear:
"
This version takes in Heretek as opposed to Scavenger for Medic and Chem use.
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. This is final version. Printed off.

Laerys Tamar
27 40 30 40 50 40 35 40 32

Wounds:
Fate Points:
Skills:Chem-Use, Common Lore (Imperial Navy, Koronus Expanse +10, War), Concealment, Forbidden Lore (Xenos), Medicae, Navigation (Stellar), Pilot (Flyers, Space Craft +10), Psyniscience, Scholastic Lore (Astromancy), Polyglot (Low Gothic), Tracking
Talents: Pistol Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt), Melee Weapon Training (Chain, Shock, Power), Polyglot, Sprint, Unshakable faith, Nerves of Steel, Peer (Void born), Rival (Inquisition)
Armour: Guard Flak Armour (Arms 4, Body 4, Head 4, Legs 4)
Weapons: Unarmed (1d5 I; Pen 0; Primitive), Bolt Pistol (30m; S/2/-; 1d10+5 X; Pen 4; Clip 8; Reload Full; Tearing), Power Sword(Mordian) (1d10+8 E; Pen 5; Power Field, Balanced, additional +5 bonus to parry)
"Gear: Charm, Filtration Plugs, Re-Breather, Void Suit, Amasec (2), Pict Recorder, Guard Flak Armour, Bolt Pistol, Power Sword(Mordian),
"
No Mutie more perceptive

FOOTFALLEN
FRINGE SURVIVOR:Heretek
XENO HUNTER
PRESSGANGED
DEVOTION:DUTY
Voidmaster
Heir Apparent: Spacecraft
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tweak. Replacing CHEM USE with TECH USE, as the former looks like it its too nerfed to be usable.
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common gear selected:

Autopistol
3x Frag Grenades 2 Carried
3x Smoke Grenades 1 Carried
Clip Harness - for climbing
Medikit
Blast Googles
flossy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does CHEM USE look nerfed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Rogue Trader All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum