www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Operation Auschwitz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Operation Auschwitz Reply with quote

TO: UJT-IX MEMBERS
SECURITY: Not to be taken out of KONDOR.

DATE: 3rd January, 1942.

TITLE: OPERATION AUSCHWITZ BRIEFING.

BACKGROUND: The Reichfruend is an ambassador of a race that needs (or values) human body parts. It also seemed quite willing to trade technology for them. The dog-like creature that materialised in the sphere in the mountains was summoned/bribed by blood and/or other body materials. Project #408 (purpose unknown) connects Kommandant Rudolf Hoss, Auschwitz-II (Birkenau), Dr Mengele and the heavy water plant.

This indicates that human biological material may be being traded to purchase high technology from the Reichfruend's race and that the relocation camps are being used to fuel this trade.

PURPOSE: The mission was undertaken to find any evidence of this trade. To do this another agent (code name Bookworm) and I infiltrated one of the largest concentration camps, Auschwitz in Poland.

TARGET: Auschwitz is in fact three separate camps located close to each other.

Auschwitz-I, smallest and oldest of the three sites. Primary function is slave labour. Close to SS workshops and armament industries. Support structures include; SS Guardhouse; small garage; radio shack.

Auschwitz-II (Birkenau) is a huge compound still undergoing a large expansion program. Purpose built rail station and sidings completed in May 1941. No adjoining SS works. Appears to be purely a detention camp.
Support structures include; Triple-layer fencing with watchtowers; Auschwitz Complex Commandant's residence (commandeered Birkenau Manor); extensive SS barracks, officers accommodation and administration; hospital; furnaces; bunkers; long wave radio tower; Auschwitz train station.

Auschwitz-III (Monowitz) is the newest of the camps and is still under development. Air photography reveals substantial land clearance efforts in nearby vast SS war industries complex.
Support structures include; SS guardhouse; motor pool; radio shack; mine (coal); quarry.

MISSION: Bookworm and I infiltrated Auschwitz-I as SS-Schutze guards. Using Auschwitz as our base of operations we managed to penetrate the other two camps.

Auschwitz-I
Little going on. No evidence of what takes place in the other Auschwitz compounds. Troops and officers know little and are there as detention guards.

Prison camp consists of mainly European able bodied Jewish and Gypsy men and boys. Forced to do dangerous work within the SS workshops next to the site. Worked to death in most instances. Bodies are all transferred to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Auschwitz-III (Monowitz)
New compound being extended to house more slave workers for the immense 2 square mile SS War Industries area. Projects of all manner are being conducted here under tight security. Many of the buildings within are fenced off with permanent guard. SS keep a tight ship in this area but the confusion of construction offered several opportunities.

Workers are probably intended to operate the dangerous machinery within the War Industries plants once it's up a running but at the moment they are being worked to death clearing the land and building the huge concrete structures. Bodies are also transported to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Components for the Deuterium Plant located at the Sorpe Dam near Dusseldorf [#have photographs of the unidentified machinery#] are being constructed in this region.

Also managed to take a late night look inside one of the part-way completed concrete factories and found, in a sub level, the manufacture of iron ribs and curved plates - components for assembling an iron dome much like the one found at the Ore Mountains [#have photographs of the items#]. The round capping plates reported were not present.

Over the next few visits Bookworm found a small locked vault-like chamber within the same structure that had numerous iron discs, some with the etching, others without [#have photographs#]. On the walls a large scale copy of the etching had been drawn [#have photographs#]. Various notebooks and reams of hand written papers were scattered about the place [#many photos of these documents#]. The next opportunity to revisit the vault, some two weeks later, found that the room had been cleared. Only some marks on the walls where the notice boards had once been. Even the telephone had been ripped from the wall and the light bulbs removed.

Auschwitz-II (Birkenau)
A massive detention camp mainly populated by women, children and the infirm. A large hospital building is on site conducting an array of what turned out to be sickening experiments on the living and the dead. The head of the hospital is a Doctor Joseph Mengele. This structure seemed to act almost as a human processing facility - heavily policed by SS troopers. Access to the building was not a problem but many of the corridors were sealed off with heavy gates and guarded at all times.

The furnaces burn constantly, seeming the only way to dispose of human waste material.

Within the hospital many of the guards referred to a secured chamber on the ground floor (all windows bricked up) as 'The Lair Of The Angel Of Death' ('Angel Of Death' being a nick name for Mengele that the troops on site had given him - apparently he is aware of the nickname but takes no offence by it).

Access to the Lair was extremely difficult. After engineering a transfer to SS Barracks Outer Gate Security it took over a month waiting for an opportunity. Mengele was called off site to a meeting in Warsaw - information provided obtained by Bookworm from Joseph's personal driver.

The chamber was long and divided up by many hospital screens. The room appeared more engineering facility than medical - if it were not for the many bodies, body parts (both pickled, partially dissolved, and worse) and (almost) live captives strapped to an array of medieval-like devices.

There was a set of small gas chambers at the far end contained behind an iron plate air-tight wall. Several different kinds of gasses were present in their respective containers including Mustard Gas and a new concoction called Cyclon-B. One of the chambers was sealed and still had a body within - the body of a small child, naked, and covered in sores and boils. Written on a small chalkboard next to the chamber; "Subject #54. para-CYCLON-B mix 12. Onset Time: 34 seconds. Time To Death: 1 hour 12 minutes."

A large portion of the Lair was devoted to something code named PROJECT #108 W√úRFESTURM UBERSOLDAT. A dazzling array of unusual devices lay scattered, mostly in a state of deconstruction. As there were no machine tools present in the Lair itself these items must have been manufactured within one of the SS War Industry zones. A number of dismembered body parts lay about and suspended on hooks each with evidence of having had these objects surgically implanted. The devices ranged from tiny button-sized objects up to what appears to be a fully formed Thoracic Shield implant.
[#numerous photos of some of these mysterious devices#]

After examining some of the files, two names repeatedly reoccur; REICHSFREUND and SS-COLONEL LANKUHR. One of the items being tested on a dismembered head appeared to be a full steel articulated face plate that was bolted to the skull. According to the files the face plate was a personal request from Lankuhr to "devise something a little more practical as my current mask is inadequately fashioned."

Further digging revealed that Lankuhr is a regular visitor and has had extensive surgical work conducted upon him in the past. [#photographs of some of the medical records#]

There appeared to be no signs of fluid lab work in the Lair. Possibly this work was conducted elsewhere in the building.

To find these discoveries involved taking some risks. Shortly after examining the Lair the camp authorities started investigations. Bookworm and I made our escape at this point.
Church

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good work Dreher, this is all very interesting and may throw show light upon the visions I have had in the past ( see notes on African expeditions - Star Temple and alexandria)

F
Twisted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider VJ to be locked in his room when not needed from now on.
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Lankuhr's Mask Reply with quote

Dreher, Telek wrote:
One of the items being tested on a dismembered head appeared to be a full steel articulated face plate that was bolted to the skull. According to the files the face plate was a personal request from Lankuhr to "devise something a little more practical as my current mask is inadequately fashioned."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: