www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ORDERS: Cpt.Von Leiben Transfer Request Authorised!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: ORDERS: Cpt.Von Leiben Transfer Request Authorised! Reply with quote

=Transmission Incoming=
=Silent Bird Encoded=
=Keyphrase:'TRANSFER ORDER - VON LEIBEN'=
=Message Begins=

:4th June 1941 13:00 GST: STOP
:FROM Gen.feldmarschall Roth: STOP
:TO U-J Team IX: STOP
:Koalition Clearance: STOP

PRIORITY STOP
Capt.Von Leiben has requested a transfer within the Koalition STOP
His request to leave UJT-IX has been authorised with immediate effect STOP
Both the Captain and his Commanding Officers agree that a posting away from front line operations would best suit all involved STOP
Be advised that a replacement will be selected as soon as possible STOP

=End Of Transmission=
=Keyphrase Reset=

Gareth has decided, regretfully (and understandably) that travelling to and from Nottingham for every game is a bit much for a week night. For this reason he has chosen to leave the game. Leiben will be reassigned (but still available as a Team Ally) back to Berlin on a permanent basis and G will still contribute to any discussions that take place on this board (and he is more than welcome to do so).

This means that we now have a slot free for a new player. Suggestions welcome. Feel free to "put it about" if you wish. I'll issue a general player hunt broadcast if nesc at a later point.

Last edited by I-KP on Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Church

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re : Replacement Reply with quote

Have mentioned it to Jim as agreed, he is well up for it (as it were Embarassed ) but needs to check a few things first to see if he is able to (as thursday is the night he goes to see his Folks at the moment)

ps sorry to see you go G...
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good show. Point him at this board. See if he's still up for it after reading all that lot! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Slot to Fill Reply with quote

Why not ask Dan, he used to game with us? Idea

M
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev's already asked Jim and we only have one slot. Probably best to see what comes of Jim's desires first, eh.

----------------------------

Guest Martin? There is a login problem with this board. If you are not saving your login details locally you have to log in twice. God knows why. Rolling Eyes
dave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'll be radio bitch once more...

On the positive side - for the next game at least there'll be *nearly* enough seats Smile

On the other side - sorry to see you go G...

dave
Chaosdeathfish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all.. It's been fun playing with you! *ahem*

I'll see you around.. I'll keep an eye on the boards, anyway, the plot's too fun to miss out on Smile

Gareth
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave wrote:
On the positive side - for the next game at least there'll be *nearly* enough seats Smile

Yes. This is the concerning thing. Bums need seats.

If seating continues to be a problem I move that we relocate the game to my place should the sixth slot be filled.
Church

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz sounds fair enough hopefully should have the seating problem solved in a short while.. Wink
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the deal with the sixth slot (ie. Jimbo)?
dave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to him on Sunday - he's just trying to decide whether he can roleplay too much...

So I guess watch this space...
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm not after half-hearted players TBH. If his plate is full might be best to open up to others maybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: