www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extracting Hess and getting away with it!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am well aware of the risks of dealing with teh unknown Klaus,

I agree that the gastral sedatives are a good idea, prpbably best to test them firstly by spending some time on hess's floor thou.

I will try to redo the weapons if required ( and i think it will be) wouldn't mind some back up with that , although preferably not VJ as I don't think he has the "stomach" for it Laughing seriously thou it may the test of those drugs of yours. Wink

The timeline is a splendid idea, we shall have to get it hammered out tonight, I would suggest that we use smoke grenades/bombs to highten panic and aid our escape.

F
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice plan blokes. Shame it took another entire session to pan out. Enough. Next game starts in the cars on the way to cultural edification no matter what. We really have to get this moving along and onto a conclusion of some kind (I'd only planned 3 or 4 sessions for this - even after doubling my initial estimate - foolish mortal am I).

Is someone going to upload the schedule for "The Master Plan(TM)" onto here?
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: The Master Plan - Prelude Reply with quote

I'll type up The Master Plan tonight when I get home
from work.

aw
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: The Master Plan Reply with quote

Pre Opera

Bomb planting is done.

Reisse, Seela and Konig start their drinking spree. The rest go to the opera. Dreher gets the location of the safe house from a contact during the pre drinks at the opera bar.

21:00 Opera Start

Reisse and Konig prepare the getaway cars. Seela lays low. Any Versteckt in the Opera House prepare their diversions.

Shikelgreuber and Peters sit on either side of Hess. Dreher attempts to pinpoint any hidden Gestapo present.

23:00 Interval

Any last minute communication attempted here. Reisse and Konig move into position in Hess's car.

23:30 Lights Out

The Versteckt kill the lights and start some fires. Smoke bombs are let off by Peters. Shickelgreuber drugs Hess. Fleischer carries Hess outside. Peters and Dreher kill any guards who get in the way. Von Jager gets to the front entrance. The amulet gets taken out. Any bombs outside should go off now. Peters is knifed and goes down.

Van Jager is out at the front adding to the panic and confusion. Shickelgreuber, Fleischer and Dreher bundle Hess into the waiting car. Shickelgreuber sees that there are strangers in the car and cries out a warning. Dreher flings Shickelgreuber into Fleischer knocking him down. Dreher gets into the car and Reisse drives away.

Shickelgreuber, Fleischer and Von Jager take charge in order to create as much confusion as possible.

Reisse, Konig, Dreher and Hess get to the second car and switch vehicles. In the second car Hess is taken to the safe house, Dreher stays with him. Reisse and Konig dump the second car then rejoin Seela for more drinks.

Afterwards

The Koalition is informed and plans to move Hess are made. Leutnant Hans Drenner of the Luftwaffe is no more. Shickelgreuber and the others try to divert suspicion from themselves.
dave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of points that need to be sorted out in advance. But the plans for the group of Reiße, Sehler and König (collectively know as 'der Verpißkopf') will be:

19:30 The Verpißkopf leave the base to drive to Munich
20:00 The Verpißkopf start on a tour of the local bars, having eine kleine Bier (ie a half pint) in a couple of bars, whilst finding somewhere to let Sehler lie low (probably a brothel). Has von Jäger any advice for the best place?
21:00 Reiße and König steal a getaway car from the suburbs and leave it outside the Opera house. (After changing clothes) They also steal a second car and leave it in a quiet backstreet area.
21:30 Reiße and König disable the nearest cars to the getaway car - König acting as lookout.
23:30 The ordure hits the atmospheric rotator.

The questions:
1) Where will you be getting to the car?
2) Where do we leave Sehler?
3) von Jäger will need to provide advice on areas of Munich that we can use to hide the getaway car, to where we can steal the car from, and the best bar areas Smile
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1) Where will you be getting to the car?

Through the window of the Blackbox theatre was the last I heard.

Quote:
2) Where do we leave Sehler?

Wherever you want to pick him up from. You have the cars.

Question: piß and kopf I can work out, what does the ver bit mean?
dave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

antiwiggle wrote:
Question: piß and kopf I can work out, what does the ver bit mean?

Oops; I misremembered: 'verpiß' is only used in commands (eg "verpiß dich!"). I also got the plural wrong; it should be:

die Pißenkopf
Twisted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely Von Jaeger should take charge as he's the most 'competent' person at giving chaos. With Schikelgruber and Fleischer there, things might have a chance of becoming orderly? S & F could be put to better use trying to give chase to the desperados (thus increasing their defence, but going in totally the wrong direction?)
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to interrupt.

Looking good. Glad to see you're making maximum use of this extra time.

Game Time +1minute = "In the cars and on the way."
Twisted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
3) von Jäger will need to provide advice on areas of Munich that we can use to hide the getaway car, to where we can steal the car from, and the best bar areas

[Interpreting freely Ian, feel free to change]

There is a widely used area just off the autobahn, where many locals leave their cars; very close to a line of 4 private houses. The
Atzinger is a very pleasant little place, and their Kalbsrahmslungerl is matched only by their buxom bar staff. It is located just off the Schellingstrausse. All 3 points can be quite easily accomodated in this area.
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[VJ has the Area Knowledge - he knows of what he speaks!]
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Sedative Testing Reply with quote

The effects of sedatives are well understood, and as such there is no need to expend time and effort on their testing. The only testing that could be of use is that of taste in drinks etc. Twisted Evil But, if Hess has superhuman senses due to his little friends, then this will be unproductive.

However, I would not recommend imbibing the liquid as there is no time for people to recover from the effects. Wink

In short, this data is already known.

Heironymous
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Safety Reply with quote

If I'm supposed to be with Hess and his little furry friends then I'd like some preotection! Fleischer et al, any assistance which can be given? At the least, the dust again, we do have some ready made that is left right?

Without protection, I expect others will be visted by the furred perils.

I Idea ain- I'd like to wrack my brain right now as to what could serve as a vampy ball of string, to keep the blighters occupied! Perhaps confer with VJ on this and look at any books that we might have if there is any time.

Heironymous
I-KP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what attracts their attention; sites where the barriers between this world and the greater realms of existence are weakened (eg. the time in the woods when Fleischer made the Ibn Ghazi dust).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, but you alluded to the fact that the vamps are like naughty cats
and could be distracted by a "spritual ball of string" Laughing I'd like to take this further, to see if they can be distracted in the time alloted to us.

Moreover, a question to anyone, do we have any dust left/ is it past its sell by date? If negative, then my the Lord have mercy upon our souls Shocked

Heironymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: