www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Way Forward?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: The Way Forward? Reply with quote

Ok chaps, we need a way forward. My fourpenneth is that we go for getting Konrad and then moving on to Projekts Codor or Eagle (obtaining a RikShavall/ consutruction of the facility in which to install it).

Martin Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure we could arrange for him to have an "accident".
Church

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think We should start off the projekt Kondor facility, and then sod off with drittesauge for a bit. as we may be able to get extra info on Konrad, aslo it may be idea to get preparations started for a longish trip (africa any one). This means doing the 3 things at once, ie Kondor being built whilst we are away and expedition preps going on as well, is definitly the most time efficient. I don't believe i just said that Shocked
Chaosdeathfish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must second that.. Kondor will take months anyway, and it's not that much use having the Rik'Shavall without somewhere to research it (wasn't that going into Eagle when that's done?)

That's a point - is there a site for Eagle yet, or is it just at the idea stage?

Anyway, we also need to worry about the situation in Africa - if we're going to the source of the Nile to get a glyphstone, we don't want to be doing it when the British are making a major push. Although, if we leave it we risk them pushing further through Africa, if Rommel doesn't get his act together..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishboy makes a good point. The British have begun Operation Brevity with every intention of forcing Rommel back over the Egyptian boarder. Heading back into Egypt or British held Sudan if the allies do well will make life all that much harder.

Too many loose ends and not enough sellotape to go around, eh.
Church

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Forgot about hess, we need to do this firstly... (thanks iain) Mad
I-KP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully we should be able to clear up the Hess problem in a day or two. His last known where abouts had him sighted (by der Versteckt who have been trying to shadow him) in Munich - but a few hours train journey away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: