www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USR:> The Off!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: USR:> The Off! Reply with quote

As you know, we plan to start after the current Samurai shenanigans are concluded. Best estimate for that is mid January. Would be advantageous to get all character related bits and bobs out of the way before this time so we can jump right in.

Things to do:

00001) Portrayal alterations.
We're still in the honeymoon period so if anyone wants to alter their Portrayals they can. (I know that Cat wants to make a few alterations to Yoshi's background.)

00010) Stats changes.
Free EFFORT has altered on the strength of the last playtest. New values can be found in SYS:> Stat Changes.

00011) Background allocation.
Check out to see if the suggested Backgrounds are okay with you. If not, change then. They can be found in SYS:> Backgrounds.

00100) Personal chapters.
If you want one then I need details on what it is. More details can be found in SYS:> Personal Chapters.

I also have some spanky new character sheets for everyone as well...

Cool
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOST /in the\ SHELL
will resume on
Thurs Feb 9th

We will begin with or without Personal Chapters (I have a couple). Those who haven't submitted one won't be getting one, so no complaining! Those who have at least given me a clue will get one. (The control that you have on what happens is directly proportionate to how detailed your communication with me is[1]. Perfectly fine to leave me with just a hint if that's what you want but there'll be no room for a whinge if little Toby gets it when you wanted him to make it and you didn't tell me.)

I'll have a stab at typing up what happened up to this point as well. It's been a while but I think you'll get the jist!

I'll get all the character sheets ready for the game as well. Smile

Oh, BTW, we'll be cracking the whip with regard to when we start as well. No more of this 'After Eight' bullcrap. Yes. Damnit. Starting will be back to the original 19:00 with pack up at around 23:00 (as usual). If you have a problem with this please call the complaints department[2].

[1] Keep in mind that they should be personal and life-altering, not just a quick trip to the shops for dog food.

[2] The complaints department has been outsourced to Bangalor: good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: