www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What sort of points values are we talking about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Leic-arrain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: What sort of points values are we talking about? Reply with quote

Hi guys.
I was wondering what sort of points values we should be aiming for here. Or maybe we should design several armies of varying sizes? Depending on the force I might be tempted to get some bits but that would require "saving up" ("saving" meaning switching to the supermarket own-brands for two months so I can afford those bits).

On a related point - how many force organisation charts are we allowed to use and are there any restrictions on haw many slots we need to fill in one chart before we can start on a second.

- Fluffy
Rob

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: What sort of points values are we talking about? Reply with quote

fluffy_paul wrote:
Hi guys.
I was wondering what sort of points values we should be aiming for here. Or maybe we should design several armies of varying sizes? Depending on the force I might be tempted to get some bits but that would require "saving up" ("saving" meaning switching to the supermarket own-brands for two months so I can afford those bits).

On a related point - how many force organisation charts are we allowed to use and are there any restrictions on haw many slots we need to fill in one chart before we can start on a second.

- Fluffy

Ok here goes

It is down to your force commander and you to discuss what you can and can't field in points etc.
most encounter games are 2000 points a side
the beach and cliff are different to fit the scenario
1200 defend 2000 attack with extra bits

The defence wall is massive potentially as if it is played as one large table it will be approx 10 000 points attackers and 6, 000 defending approx
but if run as smaller games points will change

designing a few armies is a good plan
I think the force commander for the forces of order is Rob Brown, but not sure
Info pack will go out when i get the time to complete it Confused Sad
Rob
skirt222

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reliability Reply with quote

Rob wrote:

Does it work all the time for you?Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Leic-arrain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: