www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GHOST in the SHELL - To Continue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: GHOST in the SHELL - To Continue Reply with quote

Hey chaps!

Seeing as the last GHOST game seemed to go down well, and I was (more than) happy with the way things where turning out -- not the least of which due to a set of excellent, well-rounded and richly detailed characters (you can pat yourselves on the back for that - g'won, have another buscuit why not) -- I reckon we should carry on with it. Smile

This will not be in place of our regular Thursday night gaming, this will be in addition. I'm pretty flexible as to when this would be but current thinking is once every two weeks at the w/e perhaps (rationale being: run less frequently but play for far longer than we normally do in any one session). Clearly this is a) dependant upon player willingness (that's you lot BTW - wake up at the back!) and b) scheduling.

In the event that someone can't/doesn't want to continue we could entertain the possibility of opening the place up to someone new - but not to go over 5 players.

Wah-da-ya-think?

Last edited by I-KP on Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Twisted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weekends are good and I'm all for it. BUT...It's gonna have to be post 7 on Saturday and post 5 on Sunday.
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Dates Reply with quote

I am up for bi-weekends. However, I can't do next Saturday as I have a meeting in London. Evil or Very Mad
I-KP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey:
Sat 1900+: Could be done if we have no issue with running until midnight (or perhaps slighty after - that might bugger Cat up tho). Might get in the way of pubbage but every other Sat doesn't seem unreasonable (Sat night pubbage seems to have trailed off of late so I don't think that missing every other Sat would impact any).
Sun 1700+: That's not realistic really, esp. with... *sigh* work and so on the next day.

DirtyPervert:
That's no problem. Wasn't really expecting any immediate launching. Wink
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[copy of email sent 26-11-05]

Chaps,

Here's the SOP re continuing with GHOST (and RP in general):

Mikey - up for it - okay with w/e from early evening onwards. (I'm assuming this is due to work commitments.)
Kev - up for it - may not be able to get leave for good behaviour @ w/e, but I'm only guessing about that!
Tony - up for it - no word.
Cat - up for it - w/e could be tricky due to course work. (Lord knows I never worked at the w/e and I was doing a degree!)
Martin - up for it - seems okay with the notion of a w/e game.

Kev and Tony have not expressed an opinion either way.

It seems that deciding this by committee isn't getting us anywhere. So I'm going to take a leaf out of Martin's book and lay it on the line - you can all then react accordingly. Okay, *deep breath* here goes...

Frankly the fact of the matter is that I reckon GHOST has far more potential than the Armourlok thing ever will, and I would really like to avoid running two games in one week. (More forceful, Iain. More forceful. Ed.) Scratch that - I'm NOT going to run two games at once. (Better. Ed.) Look at it this way: we have a game in GHOST; we don't yet have a game for Armourlok. For GHOST I have enthusiasm; for Armourlok, less so. Fundamentally, this is a no-brainer.

The maximum number of players for GHOST will be six, it'll be alright. So, considering that not everyone can get motivated about playing at the weekends here's the bottom line (and hold on to your underpants):

After Dave has finished his game, which I have to say I'm quite enjoying at the moment, we will be returning to GHOST in the SHELL for the medium term on Thursday nights. Make your thoughts known and we'll see how many players we have for it. The maximum will be six players, not seven. If that means we have to lose someone then so be it - shitty tho it will be that's the situation (unless someone can come up with something that keeps everyone happy all of the time).

Cheers,

I-KP
(He's been listening to Metallica S&M hence the sudden rediscovery of a backbone. Ed.)
(f@%k you. I-KP)
(Told yer. Now burn them all. Burn them all! Ed.)
antiwiggle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The maximum will be six players, not seven.

Since I haven't involved myself with GHOST, I'll take this as my cue to leave.

Enjoy.
Church

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in, shame about armourlok Sad

but Ghost was great so happy to play Wink
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work is a complete s&$t at the moment and simply don't have the brain-time (often burned out at the end of the day) to put the nesc. work into getting an Armourlok game off the ground. Most of the work for GHOST is already done and started - just easier for me. Embarassed
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOST now has it's own forum: ]CONNECT[
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: