www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USR:> Game Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cat NLI

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if I'll make it, got to go to the Victory first, to sort stuff out. so i may be able to drop in on the way to the bus....
I-KP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Crem Reply with quote

Astro Cat wrote:
IF we are going to resolve the matter.

No 'if' about it. Consensus will be reached.

Astro Cat wrote:
I'd rather not go if the whole excercise has to be repeated.

When did we last all have a chat about what to do if SB fell asleep for a while? *confused*

I'll tell you what my primary motivation for all this is: I feel guilty for allowing SB to drop off the radar and I don't want people to feel that they are in any way 'obliged' to stay with the group if they're not getting what they want out of it; if we are to play something else, to ensure that is the will of the masses and not just a vocal few.
...and to get a beer down everyone so the real story comes out. Wink

That might seem a tad on the dramatic side but a regular night a week is no small thing to ask of people of a working persuasion. Just makin' sure is all. Cool
MerlinTHP

Location: An insignificant rock in the arse end of the Universe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Bloody inconsistent women Reply with quote

I will not be there tonight. Just thought I would drop in my 2p worth though.

I really like SB and hope we come back to it but I am also enjoying playing The Guv so I would be happy to continue with Ghost.

Whatever most people feel happiest with.

Hope you all enjoyed Europe BTW.

See you around.
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tony,

Yes, we had a great time away. Many, many, many photos. Wink

SB is not dead. There is every intention to get back to it (not for the least of which because Leningrad is going to be a complete horror). I've got so many ideas for the remainder of the war I don't want to let it fade away. Don't stow those Panzerfausts, don't hang up the longcoat and keep the library under lock and key, for we will be back!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: