www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wargamming stuff on sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Wargamming stuff on sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

i have received this from a trader i deal with sometimes. it might be of interest to some of you:

[color=blue]"Due to a change of personal circumstances. I have decided to return to full time employment and generally run down my involvement with NU Gaming. I would like to emphasis that NU Gaming is not at risk of folding financially and all existing and future orders will be met or refunded if necessary. I have simply reached the point where the rewards of running NU Gaming is insufficient for the effort I have to put in to it. However, with more than £40000 worth of stock in my storeroom, I need to stay active for the foreseeable future and manage the rundown in a controlled way.

The first stage in this rundown is to dispose of my Confrontation, Warmachine and Hornby stock. With that in mind, I am now offering Confrontation and Warmachine products at a 20% discount to the prices normally shown on my website. Please note that I also have new releases of these products right up to last month many of which are not shown on my website. If you are interested in either of these ranges please EMail me ASAP as I am approaching other traders at the same time and this stock may suddenly be taken off my hands in bulk. If you are interested in a bulk purchase please EMail me and depending on the size an additional discount above 20% may be granted.

If you are active on any appropriate forum or know other players who might be interested, please spread the news about this.

With regard Hornby, I have approx £2800 of stock at the RRP, all brand new and boxed. But it is not catalogued and entered into my database, so it is difficult to identify what I have actually got or to find a particular product. Ideally I would like to sell the lot in one hit and would accept £1500 for this job lot if anyone is interested or willing to spend the time listing it on EBay or something. Please get back to me if this appeals.

I envisage that I will remain in control of NU Gaming selling WHFB and 40K products at least until after Christmas and then I will have to rethink my strategy. The Sept - January period is the best selling time, so it would be foolish to jump out just before this period. However, this might change if someone actually offers to buy the whole company off me. If you are interested in this, then offers over £20K + the cost of the current stock, will be considered. This will give you the website, database, an established company with a first class reputation, large customer base, contacts with various suppliers, packaging materials, racking etc. The storage requirements for the company as it stands is the size of a garage, so this would make an ideal home business. Mail me if you are interested, but only serious enquiries please.

[/color]
http://www.nugaming.com

regards

Jeff
Mad Dwarf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: More stuff Reply with quote

If you like that, you may also like:

Expanded Polystyrene Packing Material.
At work we have loads of packing materials. We are having trouble getting rid of it, and it may be interesting as scenery.
Hard drive packing turns upside down and becomes bunkers. Monitor packing makes a good hanger-bay. Strips can be glued together to produce hills, cliffs, etc.

This stuff is FREE to a good home (or just anyone who will take it).
That is FREE!
And there is more: You tan take as many cardboard boxes as you like!
And as if that wasn't enough, Platic drive-bay covers are available! Mainly 5" (CD), a few 3" (Floppy drive). I'm sure one of you creative people acn find a use for them!
AND MORE!
Metal drive-bay covers. The strips of metal that have to be removed to put drives in. These are a bit bent from removing, but can be straightened.

If you are interested, mail me (phil@maddwarf.co.uk) and we can arrange pickup from Syston, North Leicestershire.
http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=460000.154075162&Y=310000.966070849&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=freegaz&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=1&scale=200000
http://www.thepcwizarduk.com
Looking for Art, Crafts or Gift Ideas?
http://www.thecrystalwizard.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: