www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next two events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> The Grand Design
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Next two events Reply with quote

The following is taken from the GD website...

---snip---

Firstly, apologies to all of our members and friends for not having been able to bring you any news of Grand Design over the last months. Unfortunately, the real world is sometimes a more pressing concern than the fantasy world.

Secondly, we've had a meeting and can make a couple of announcements. We can confirm that Grand Design will continue to run and that there is still a commitment to complete this series with two more events. It is our current aim to run the next event in the second quarter of 2006 and for the fifth and final event to be run in the last quarter of 2006 or 1st quarter of 2007. We must stress, however, that this may change dependant upon finding a suitable site.

We do realise that this will mean that there will have been about two years between event 3 and event 4. To keep enthusiasm bubbling along, we are intending to deliver the downtime results considerably before the next event.

Thanks again for the continued interest in Grand Design. If there're any questions, comments or feedback, we always like to hear it.

Morgan

for Grand Design LRP

---snip---

There you have it people, spring next year!
There is also talk about a GD AGM/party thing?

Keep an eye on the website for more details...
Iain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading between the lines does that mean GD will finish after the 5th event?

Or am I being thick?
I-KP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that way. Judging by the rate at which some people have been accumulating power it makes some sense. Bit disappointing tho.
Jim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the comment to remember is "series"

It could be that they have a story arc which lasts five events, and then they have to sit down and decide where to go from there pending on interest, and the final outcome (especially if it's world shattering!)
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The big red RESET button, eh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> The Grand Design All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: