www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where have all the Tyranids gone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Warhammer 40K
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fluffy_paul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Where have all the Tyranids gone? Reply with quote

Hi guys. I was digging out my 'nids for some 4-way craziness (me and my mate playing our nids vs our wives playing Imperium) only to find that I'm missing some figures.

Does anyone remember me lending them the biggest pile of Genestealers ever witnessed by human eyes? I had around 60 'stealers but I think my brother nicked 20 and the other 40 were borrowed by someone. I think Jeff might have possibly used them at one point but it was so long ago that I can't remember.

Any ideas?

I don't want to rush out and buy more because I'm frankly not that rich.
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: no 'nids here! Reply with quote

Paul,

I don't have any 'stealers! anymore!, Those i had were mine and i sold them to Rob a while back!

hope you find them !

jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Warhammer 40K All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: