www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Character creation options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Nicks 5th Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urban Spaceman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Character creation options Reply with quote

Using professions from PHB but am more open to allow UA options for Races.

Variant Humans are permissible, but the stat bonus from any Feat cannot be stacked with the stat bonus from the racial trait.

Attributes should be generated using the Point Buy system ( PHB)

I will be using Renown rules (DMG). Each Character will start with a single point of Renown with an organisation ( They know who you are )

I will be using Lingering injury rules (DMG) for Characters that drop to 0 HP and have difficulty being stabilised.

EDIT: I am using the Eberron setting for the game and therefore Warforged, Changling, Shifter and Dragon Marked are all allowable ( If you want details please PM me and I will send you the racial details).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Nicks 5th Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum