www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frozen Synapse - Contention! - Leaderboard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Frozen Synapse - Contention! - Leaderboard Reply with quote

FROZEN SYNAPSE
CONTENTION!

LEADERBOARD

[Wins | Losses | Casualties | Played | Shapeform Tactician]
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - JEZZMUND
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - nethercat
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - node10
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - Phutty
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - tautology0
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - TheRootOfAllEvil
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above leaderboard has now been moved into the Frozen Synapse channel on the regular TeamSpeak server (@ 194.102.14.226:8767). I'll make a few ppl channel admins so that they can update the table as well.
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeamSpeak leaderboard updated with latest results.
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated.
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboard updated will all games from all players up to this point.

JEZZMUND currently leads by the thinnest of margins with two match-ups yet to complete.

Nethercat hasn't completed any of his challenges yet, and a number of other match-ups are in progress. Post results up in here if you want, that's easier than me sifting through all of your game histories!
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With only one game left to play the Leaderboard on the TS channel has now been updated.
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tie-breaker stat changed to Kills Difference rather than just Kills for a more accurate representation; order at the top hasn't changed.

So JEZZMUND wins by 1 kill! Bravo!
dave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-KP wrote:
With only one game left to play the Leaderboard on the TS channel has now been updated.

Um... Two - I need to finish my game with Keith and I still haven't played you yet (I've played Light Extermination; not Dark).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: