www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN, LEICESTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Necromunda
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nethercat

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: NEW NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN, LEICESTER Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Keith, i moved to Leicester 2 years ago, some of you may now me as Nethercat. Over the course of a few drinking nights at the criterion i have been convinced to set up and run a necromunda campaign at my home, details are as follows.

I hope to run the campaign once a month on a saturday (i haven't decided which yet obviously it will be the one where most people can attend), hopefully we will be starting in June and continuing until people get bored.
At the moment i have a table and enough scenery to run one game at a time, however before the start date i an hoping to have another table and some more scenery, enough to run two games at the same time.
I am open to suggestions about house rules, and since games workshop have essentially washed their hands of the game i am open to trying out new gangs (mixed gangs, varient gangs ork gangs from gorkamorka etc as long as they are not overpowered, and you opponent agrees to fight them)
I don't care if you use games workshop minatures as long as they look vaugely like what there supposed to be. No orks as orlocks!
We will probably be modding the teritory rules to make them more adult and gang related ( drug routes, arms routes money laundering etc,)
I shall be taking an enforcers patrol as i'll be running the campaign, any other gangs can be included. Don't worry about rules, we have them downloaded, although if you have the rulebook bring it along. You can pick up a gang from games workshop for around £20 however you have to mail order them (if you get them delivered to the store it take a week but is free) however i do have a number of spare gangs myself, i have:

1 delaque gang
1 cawdor gang
1 orlock gang (12 plastics from the original game)
1 goliath gang (again the 12 original plastics)

the plastic gangs aren't amazing i bought them second hand, but they are useable, as long as no-one minds whoever gets them pretending they have a heavy etc..

If you are interested let me know what gang you have by posting a reply here (i'd rather not have 10 orlock players, but if theres no alternative thats fine!) and when i've sorted all the details and agreed when is best for everyone. I'll message you back to say when and where.
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes please.
'Nuff said.
Tim

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in as well Very Happy

Cheers,
Tim
Ding

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'll be there.
Ding
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no kit so I shall need to borrow something. I have no preference on what to play, anything will do.
nethercat

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right then, looks like we've got the 4 people we initially need, if anyone else wants to join in at some point your more than welcome. First game will be 19th of June, with a view to the game taking place the third saturday of every month. If anyone has any problems let me know.
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> Necromunda All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: