www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extracting Hess and getting away with it!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that you just did.
Twisted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to avoid Irony. That WAS a joke. Twisted Evil
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, now the title of this thread is more relevant than ever before. Twisted Evil
Church

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddamn my foresight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused
dave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh its easy to complete successfully...

The 'poor little policemen antagonisers' aka Peters, VJ, Schikelgrube and Fleischer just need to bullshit lots.

Dreher just has to remain hidden.

I have to suddenly learn how to heal from a serious chest wound, go out and drink beer with Konig and Sehler, without giving away how close I was to loosing a lung.

And I'm the one who's got the most to loose by being insinuated with kidnapping the deputy fuhrer... Ho hum...
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'interveiws' will be most entertaining.

Krieg has waited a loooong time for this moment. Wink
Church

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho Hum, if things do badly at least i can have a go at tearing the little tossers throat out Cool
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Interrogations Reply with quote

Question:

I recall the anme of Kreig from many Moons ago, but I have forgotten exactly who he is. Rolling Eyes

I would suspect that my character would recall who he is, seeing as though he has been living his life and I have been living mine outside of Thursday nights.

I recall that he is the chap who has been blocking the digs etc in Germany my the sites around the brass domed/ doggy chemistry lab place- which Schmit went to (HS did not).

Could someone remind me/us exactly who he is? For if he has been following all of us for some time he may be more of a challenge!

Me
I-KP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lot have been involved with a number of investigations (for a whole variety of reasons) and his name kept cropping up. Yes, he was directly responsible for skuppering Schmidts underlings' archaeological efforts.

It looks nothing short of 'personal'.

So yes, it's likely he's been paying close attention to the activities of UJT-IX (ie. you lot) by following the trail of dead officials (including a Gestapo swimming lesson 'accident').
Church

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The swimming lesson was nothing to do with me!!!!
dave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Church wrote:
The swimming lesson was nothing to do with me!!!!

I wasn't even there - I know nothing!
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Birthday Scams for Hess Reply with quote

I think we are in a bit of a sticky situation. If we get searched they will surely detect Hess, so we need to hide him or dress him up and shave off that daft monobrow! Moreover Hess and I are hardly the age for privates, so dressing up will not be very ocnvicing, unless we pretend to be "dad's army", if the German army has such a thing!

If we get him to dress up, we could try scamming Hess that he is going to a secret party for the Fuhrer, and he has to dress up as a private for a laugh. I got Hitler's birthday wrong by the way it is 20th April 1889, (so he is older than I am). Apparently there was a big party for his 50th just before the war broke out.

Hess's own birthday is 19th August- he shares it with another fascist dictator, Bill Clinton.

We could try convicing him that it is early August/April as he is going to a secret party for his or Hitler.

I recommend Von Jaeger for psychological the evaluation of Hess/ getting Hess to believe our little fantasy- if he has the stomach for it.

If he won't play ball, we will have to hide him, or fill the back of the van with so much junk that the squaddies will let us through/ never search it all (cf Dr. Who's pockets). Laughing
S
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dads Army" = Volksgrenadier.
Astro Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

My suggestion is that some of Dad's Army types are being trained up/ seconded with the normal heer- this explains the ages etc.

We get Hess to dress up/ down as a private and set it all up as a means of escape from the pansies. he ought to go with this and co-operate fully! Or, talk to him and see what will fit in best with his fantasy world- ie security check up or some other such nonsense.

S
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you did it (sort of) so now we can close this thread.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> RPG Forum:Silent Bird All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: