www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When The Man Comes Around (Again)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: When The Man Comes Around (Again) Reply with quote

Thinking of bringing back GHOST if people are still interested in playing. (If so post below.) And, as is traditional, I will be hoping to try out another hairbrained system idea. (Hey, it simply wouldn't be the same if it wasn't another experiment would it.) I'm happy to talk to people about this new approach in detail if interested, but for now I will say that it is a 'Diceless, Narrative Truth' approach. We'll also skip forward to 'CHAPTER 0011: SOCIAL WAR'.

Also, Kev is moving to within sight of the arse end of nowhere so his week night gaming life support might become tricky. This means existing players may have to agree on a potential new play date; w/e afternoon possibly, dunno, we'll have to see. (I'm not suggesting that weeknight gaming stop, who am I so suggest such a thing, but perhaps in addition to?) We also need new blood in the group so an 'advert' will be placed nearer the time. This upheaval could be the begining of something new rather than just the end of something old. (Damn. Deep.)

You now have the Talking Stick; use it wisely, Daniel San. *bow*
Church

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am of course interested Wink
Twisted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W/e, unless it's sunday night, are impossible. Sad
I-KP nli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood. TBH I'm not thrilled about a w/e slot either, even if we do get more time - just feels wrong. Perhaps it's little more than habit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: