www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CONCERNING Chapter 0001: The First Days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-KP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: CONCERNING Chapter 0001: The First Days Reply with quote

Chaps,

Firstly, no game next week. We should be good to go for the following week.

Secondly, we're right at the end of Chapter 0001: The First Days and I'm mindful of letting the current character personal issues hijack the entire game for a number of weeks to come. I'd like to avoid that and move on if at all possible. I understand that this is a beast of my own creation - aiming for a 100% character-centric game, and it is going very well so far - but progress does need to be made and I'm quite conscious of those who are not in the current loop getting sidelined.

So, what I propose is that for the next two weeks we continue to play out the end of Chapter 0001: The First Days on the board. This may not be ideal or practicable for all; if you have any concerns please vocalize them. This way we still get to give full justice to current personal threads without having people sat round the table who are not directly involved.

Chapter 0010: Common Knowledge will be largely DT-based anyway. So, if the above works we'll carry right on with getting through Chapter 0010 on the board as well. (This second chapter is, as Kev would say, is a 'plot episode,' that can easily be worked through on the board.)

The intention of all this is to sit back round the table at the start of Chapter 0011: Social War as soon as possible. This helps us in several ways not the least of which being that it gets Martin and Dave back into the fold with involved characters of their own design. (Mart / Dave, when we come to the end of Chapter 0010 I'll email you some character parameters.)

If no-one objects we will take this to the board. People don't have to post if they don't want to but I'd advise that you at least read it so that you are aware of what's going on. If all goes to plan we'll be getting through quite a bit on there! Meta-plot developments will also appear up there in the form of Stories From The Conscious Liberation. If you feel that any of the developments directly affect any character do not be afraid to respond.

Answers wrapped round a brick, please.

[This transmission will be cross-posted via email.]

Last edited by I-KP on Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Twisted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will post something tomorrow when I've thought out what's happening Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: