www.themutepoint.com Forum Index www.themutepoint.com
Leicesters Games Soc Site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ECH:> Taiki's Echo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: ECH:> Taiki's Echo Reply with quote

*snippet*

Taiki fumbled with the door for a moment, instantly furious at being locked out of the shower, but it would be wrong to breach the door at this moment. Perhaps later.

His head was hurting now, the burning sensation around his ribs had grown up to behind his eyes and he so wanted to remove the helmet; but he knew they were waiting for any sign of weakness to get into his head, reprogram his mind to do terrible things to those he cared for, and he couldn't let that happen again.

From the distortion of his visor, he saw the two collars sitting side by side and a wave of loneliness swept over him. Neither had been used all day and they felt like two rings of despair, wanting him to touch them. His body froze in place as he fought with the idea until he realised that Izumi's had also been discarded like trash.

Something was wrong, perhaps Izumi had been infected as well, perhaps even now she lay in the shower waiting to wreak some revenge, perhaps her attack hadn't been all she had said, perhaps SHE had been the attacker.

He turned to find the Guv, only to have the Guv crash into him in a rough sprawl. He raised his hands in an attempt to axe-handle the boss, but two other figures expertly disabled him. The force of the attack slammed his head against the side of the rig and he went down hard.

From beneath the helmet he heard his voice cry out "You're not connecting me up! I WON'T GO IN THERE AGAIN!"", before he felt his lifeline torn away from him and the fetid air rush around his head. He couldn't breate within it, and then the sharp stab of a needle with a coldness that numbed his body.

Rapidly the coldness spread throughout his body and his screams turned to sobs, "You can't make me...not now...I've been good.", but the coldness didn't listen and touched an icy finger to his heart, which gave up the battle.
Church

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I tried to tell you it was for your own good Crying or Very sad

nice mate Wink
I-KP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.

One way or another Taiki's personal chapter will carry with it some measure of resolution. It will be interesting to see how things turn out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.themutepoint.com Forum Index -> GHOST /in the\ SHELL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: